Hello guys, Essie here! I hope that this little update finds you and your family happy and healthy. Our lives have been flipped upside down and back again this last couple of years and I want to personally thank all my clients for your patience and understanding as we move through this crazy time. You guys are the best and I appreciate you!
As far as protocols go, I have always taken the health and safety of my clients very seriously and follow proper sanitation and disinfection protocols ALL OF THE TIME. These are not limited to this time of crisis. Others protocols are new and I will be implementing them upon re-opening. As with this Pandemic, these guidelines are subject to change as we move and navigate through these "phases" of reopening.
FOR ALL SESSIONS:
- ALL standard sessions are "By Appointment Only" and only 1 client is in the studio at any given time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and used frequently throughout your session.
- I will be wearing a mask during all of my newborn sessions. For my studio milestone, maternity and family sessions I will leave it up to my clients as to what they are comfortable with. Please feel free to let me know if your little one, or someone in the family is immune compromised, or you have any concerns, and I am happy to mask.
- I will be requiring confirming the day prior to your session that all clients are feeling healthy, and symptom free. I ask that you please answer honestly as I am doing my best to keep those tiny new babies safe. If your little one or someone in the family is ill, I will do my best to find a date to reschedule you to that works for everyone.
-VENMO or ZELLE is the new preferred payment method for contactless payments in studio. If you would prefer to use a CC, please let me know ahead of time and I will send over an electronic invoice.
FOR STUDIO SESSIONS:
- All hard surfaces will be disinfected and sanitized using proper medical techniques. All soft surfaces touched and used will be washed on sanitation mode prior to returning to the studio.
- Due to the majority of my clients being delicate little ones, I will only be scheduling one newborn session per day and spacing them accordingly. Milestone Sessions ARE scheduled back to back. I will be adding an addition 30 minutes between sessions to reduce overlap.
FOR OUTDOOR SESSIONS:
- Please let me know if you would prefer I wear a mask during our outdoor session.
Change is scary, but with your cooperation, patience, and understanding I believe we can safely navigate this phase and begin capturing all these precious moments once again.
Please feel free to message, text, or call with any questions and concerns.